Password Safe 3.39
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references - for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface you will be up and running in minutes.
# Bugs fixed:
- An empty group is now correctly changed to a normal group when an entry is copied into it via Drag & Drop.
- Duplication of an alias or shortcut base entry now correctly results in a normal entry.
- Re-implement fix for BR 1319 so that the added entry no longer appears always selected until the display is refreshed.
- Export of a complete database to XML now includes all Named Password Policies.
- When renaming a group, all empty subgroups are now correctly renamed.
- Disable switch to read-only when unlocking with changes pending.