NVIDIA Forceware XP 64 295.73 WHQL XP 64
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires XP 64.
# New features
* Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title in Steam’s history”
* Up to 2x performance Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
* GeForce-exclusive quality enhancements with ambient occlusion support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Diablo III, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
* New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
* Increases performance by up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 1080p Ultra settings in indoor scenes vs. 285.62).
* Boosts Mass Effect 3 SLI performance to up to 2x.
# NVIDIA SLI
* Adds or updates SLI profiles for:
- Mass Effect 3
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- The Darkness II
- F1 2011
- Oil Rush
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Trine 2
- WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011
- Afterfall: InSanity.
- Core Blaze
# NVIDIA PhysX
* Updates PhysX System Software to 9.12.0209 for improved compatibility with Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
# HD Audio
* Updates HD Audio to version 188.8.131.52.
# Other Details
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.