NVIDIA Forceware XP 175.19 WHQL XP
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows 2003 Server.
- Improved 3D performance and load times for GeForce 8 and 9 series GPUs in some DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL applications as a result an improved shader optimizer.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way and Quad SLI technology.
- Supports Hybrid SLI Technology to turbo-charge graphics performance and enjoy intelligent power management.
- Supports NVIDIA GeForce 3D Stereo Technology.
- Several game and application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, features, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.