What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
NSIS 2.33 is released. This release includes a quick fix for a display bug
introduced in the last version and the fixes and various improvements that were
piled in the short week before the bug was discovered.
* This is a quick fix release for a bug, introduced in 2.32, that prevented
the welcome page to display properly on Windows 9x. The problem was
caused by the move from CVS to Subversion that messed with the line-
breaks format of the INI files.
* Modern UI: Fixed a bug, introduced in 2.32, that caused display problems
for the welcome and finish pages on Windows 9x (bug #1831677)
* Modern UI: Allow MUI_LANGDLL_ALLLANGUAGES to be defined after insertion
of MUI_LANGUAGE macro
Utilities and Plug-ins
* Made nsExec's internal process always exit cleanly to avoid false return
values and delays (reported in the forum)
* nsDialogs: Added OnClick support for static controls
* VPatch: Fixed VPatchFile macro path handling (bug #1829540)
* Spanish updates
* Separate strip options for win32 and cross-platform binaries