Norton 360 126.96.36.199
Virus scanner, firewall, data backup, anti-theft and parental control - Norton 360 target’s all those user that like to use only one program for their digital protection. An intuitive user interface allows for easy execution of all above tasks. Hard-disks, memory cards, USB drives and other media can be scanned for viruses, trojans and spyware either ad-hoc or on a regular basis. The Anti-virus signature frequently updates automatically to ensure protection against latest malware and viruses. Backups can be stored locally or online in Symantec’s cloud storage. A browser extension warns users of web threats. This includes highlighting malicious search results on Google, Bing and Yahoo. To protect user identity, login data like usernames and passwords are encrypted and saved on Symantec’s secure servers.
- Fixed an issue where header rows in lists (eg. Security History, Program Control) would move when scrolling through list.
- Corrected some instances were ccSvcHst.exe may crash or hang under Windows XP.
- Re-added missing Calendar in the Custom Scan and Backup Scheduling User Interfaces.
- Corrected an issue where you would have to sign-in to your Norton Account multiple times to configure Online Backup.
- Corrected display issue with Security Status Tile on Mail User Interface.
- Fixed an instance where multiple Download Insight notifications would display constantly.
- Installation now displays proper Incompatibility Alert when attempting to install on Windows Vista SP0 (Service Pack 1 and above required).
- Corrected a compatibility issue with CCLeaner's Registry Scan.
- Corrected an issue that caused a delay in loading the Norton Tray Icon.
- General enhancements around Windows 8 compatibility.
- Overall Product Performance Improvements.
- Support for Mozilla Firefox 16.
- Performance enhancements for Norton Identity Safe.
- Enhanced Rebootless Patching feature (Rebootless Patching not supported on Windows XP)