Norton 360 184.108.40.206
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# Changes and fixes:
- Fixed issues where ccsvchst.exe does not properly shutdown
- Resolved a blue screen error that occured when both Norton and Nero products were installed
- Corrected an issue where customers saw programs being uninstalled when installing their Norton product
- Fixed an issue where AutoProtect, Sonar, & AntiSpyware getting turned off, and Fix Now was unable to resolve it
- Resolved a subscription issue where ‘License Expired’ is shown, despite having remaining subscription time
- Corrected problems where 2 AntiSpam listings appeared in Task Manager, and AntiSpam consumes almost 100% CPU
- Fixed issues logging into Norton Account to access Online Storage.
- Fixed issues AP, Sonar, & AntiSpyware getting turned off and Fix Now unable to resolve it.
- Corrected Norton Safe Web spelling mistake "Satistics".
- Fixed an issue where header rows in lists (eg. Security History, Program Control) would move when scrolling through list.
- Corrected some instances were ccSvcHst.exe may crash or hang under Windows XP.
- Re-added missing Calendar in the Custom Scan and Backup Scheduling User Interfaces.
- Corrected an issue where you would have to sign-in to your Norton Account multiple times to configure Online Backup.
- Corrected display issue with Security Status Tile on Mail User Interface.
- Fixed an instance where multiple Download Insight notifications would display constantly.
- Installation now displays proper Incompatibility Alert when attempting to install on Windows Vista SP0 (Service Pack 1 and above required).
- Corrected a compatibility issue with CCLeaner's Registry Scan.
- Corrected an issue that caused a delay in loading the Norton Tray Icon.
- General enhancements around Windows 8 compatibility.
- Overall Product Performance Improvements.
- Performance enhancements for Norton Identity Safe.
- Enhanced Rebootless Patching feature (Rebootless Patching not supported on Windows XP or Vista)