- [Windows] Updated the bundled Npcap from 0.10r2 to 0.10r9, bringing increased stability, bug fixes, and raw 802.11 WiFi capture (unused by Nmap).
- Fixed the way Nmap handles scanning names that resolve to the same IP. Due to changes in 7.30, the IP was only being scanned once, with bogus results displayed for the other names. The previous behavior is now restored.
- Fix Nping's ability to use Npcap on Windows. A privilege check was performed too late, so the Npcap loading code assumed the user had no rights.
- Fix an assertion failure due to floating point error in equality comparison, which triggered mainly on OpenBSD: assertion "diff <= interval" failed: file "timing.cc", line 44 This was reported earlier as [GH#472] but the assertion fixed there was a different one.
- [Zenmap] Fix a crash in the About page in the Spanish translation due to a missing format specifier: File "zenmapGUI\About.pyo", line 217, in __init__ TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting
- [Zenmap] Better visual indication that display of hostname is tied to address in the Topology page. You can show numeric addresses with hostnames or without, but you can't show hostnames without numeric addresses when they are not available.
- To increase the number of IPv6 fingerprint submissions, a prompt for submission will be shown with some random chance for successful matches of OS classes that are based on only a few submissions. Previously, only unsuccessful matches produced such a prompt.