NetBeans IDE 6.5.1
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
NetBeans IDE 6.5 is a significant update to NetBeans IDE 6.1 and includes the following changes:
* PHP support with code completion, Xdebug and web service features.
* JavaFX 1.1 supports animation, graphics and media codecs for rich content application development for desktop and mobile devices.
* New Support for Groovy and Grails.
* Automatic Compile and Deploy on Save for Java and Java EE applications.
* Improved database support: SQL history, SQL completion, and results viewing and editing improvements.
* Improved Java ME support for Data Binding, SVG and Custom Component creation.
* GUI Builder: Support for Nimbus and simple class names.
* JUnit: single test method support.
* Debugger: Redesign of Step into feature.