- For binary packages distributed by the Mumble team, OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.0n due to OpenSSL Security Advisory [06 August 2014]
- A PulseAudio issue that could cause the Mumble client to crash on launch has been fixed.
- Various source-level issues that made the Mumble build fail when built with Clang has been fixed.
- The Windows installer, as well as all .EXE and .DLL files are now code-signed with an Authenticode signature that uses a SHA256 digest in addition to the previous SHA1-based signature.
- The Windows build is now built using the buildenv/1.2.x/win32 build environment from mumble-releng.
- For a source-level changelog, please see the GitHub commit list or the CHANGES file