What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
* The identd server issue that prevented identd from working correctly in some situations has been fixed.
* The /window -a command now correctly sets the focus for maximized windows.
* The time-out check that monitors the server connection has been changed so as to decrease the number of 10053 disconnection errors.
* The $findfilen/$finddirn identifiers now return the correct results for large numbers of files and folders.
* The SSL certificate validation issue that resulted in validation errors when connecting to a secure server should now be resolved.
* Other changes and bug fixes.