MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
- Fixed [Burning / Disc Handling] Ripping fails for some users when 'Secure read' mode is selected (regression on x64)
- Fixed [Codec] in_mfaudio plugin sometimes crashes on corrupted m4a files
- Fixed [DLNA/UPnP] FLAC playback fails from Serviio server
- Fixed [Framework: Tagging] MediaMonkey updates lyrics language to XXX
- Fixed [Install/Config] Rip type combo box incorrectly aligned with the german translation
- Fixed [Install/Config] Portable mode isn't fully portable
- Added [Install/Config] Workaround to allow Portable mode to use plugins that rely on MM COM Server
- Fixed [Main Panel] Art Browser can throw an Divizion by zero issue
- Fixed [Main Panel] Problems adding/removing columns in the column browser
- Fixed [Other] Full screen party mode can be exited just by dragging down the title bar
- Fixed [Player] Playing previous track after scrolling --> crash (regression)
- Fixed [Player] Radio stations fail to display track metadata (when playing by Media Foundation)
- Fixed [Synchronization] iPods (non-iOS) are incorrectly named in MM (regression)
- Fixed [Synchronization] Prefixes are ignored during synchronization (iOS5)
- Fixed [Synchronization] MediaMonkey crashes when unplugging iPhone in some cases
- Fixed [Synchronization] Played# increases for tracks synced to iOS5 device inaccordingly sometimes
- Fixed [Synchronization] Successively syncing playlists manually corrupts previously synced playlists (MTP only)
- Fixed [Synchronization] Podcasts disappear upon second sync to iPod Classic 3G 160GB with firmware 2.0.4