MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
- Can't drag & drop folders on iOS sync
- iOS5+ Sync: Soundcheck isn't synced
- Duplicate tracks are missing from playlists
- Bi-di sync is still enabled for older iPod/iPhone profiles
- Get Info/Buy: Amazon searches do not work for amazon
- Auto-tag from Web: Only first line of lyrics is shown in tooltip
- Auto-tag from filename: Manual edit of album is lost on mask change
- iPod/iPhone sync: optimize sync time of playlists
- F_APE: MusicBee Corrupted metadata locks MMW
- Playback Sync: Switching Audio Stream in video make them out of sync
* Framework: Scripts/Extensions
- (SDBUICommon.fontbold = false) doesn't take effect
* Burning / Disc Handling
- Update of playlists fails during USB sync to Android
- Wi-Fi sync: in some cases MMW returns HTTP 202
- CD Rip: Tweak in secure rip
- WASAPI: Device Change Detection
- Online stream causes AV (possibly long URL causing problems)
- MM can get to a state when player cannot be used
- Inaccessible folders: Settings should be reverted to defaults
- Temp Folder: remove reference of MMW temp folder from MediaMonkey.ini
- Get Info/Buy: Additional Providers
- Make preview doesn't work
* Framework: Tagging
- Some M4A/MP4 tags written by WMP or Win7 Explorer are not read