MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* Burning / Disc Handling
- Cannot add content stored to the Network to MMA-based auto-sync list
- MPEG1 files don't play in MMW on Win8
- MPEG2: With Multiple Audio streams Crashes MMW
- Win 8: Videos with AC3 auto-convert without sound
- Converting video stream to MPEG4 (xvid) generates black image for some files.
- CD Rip: The last track on an enhanced CD can show error although ripped fine (when verify ripped tracks is enabled)
- OGG: Analyze Volume do not work
- Upgrade creates phantom Genres
- After upgrade some users are getting SQL errors for custom collections
- Play to Denon AVR-2313 can result in AV when another control point is acting
- Intermittent failure to find MMW Server
- Media Server stopped after hibernation
- Make DLNA server custom sort capable
- UPnP Clients keep requesting access
- UPnP: Apostrophe in the collection name doesn't work
- MediaMonkey crashes shortly after starting for one user
* Framework: Scripts/Extensions
- Enhance SDBDevice class
* Framework: Tagging
- AV during FLAC tagging
- Update libEBML and libMatroska
* Help / Docs / Localization
- Update translation to 4.1
* Main Panel
- Art & Details view Album selection fails to select all files
- Tools windows show close option on single tab after close
- Exit while minimized to tray fails to show tray icon on start (regression in 4.1)
* Main Panel/Toolbars/Menus
- Labels on Equalizer buttons move on clicking Reset
- Scanning: Full filename and path larger than 260 chars can result in MMW crash
- Seek bar refuses to work at the end of FLAC files
- OGG streams Crashes MM
- MM freezes when video is paused and computer is waking up from sleep
* Playlist / Search
- Sorting: Suborder of PLAYED # doesn't work correctly for some users
- Some podcasts cannot subscribe (regression)
- Auto Artwork lookup stopped working
- Auto-Organize: Grouping Mask can result on devided by Zero
- Possible SQL error while auto-organizing during scans
- Some files return non-lyrics for auto-lyrics lookup
- Visual bug when syncing random subset up to device capacity
- Some older iPhone/iPad models fail to sync (regression in 4.1)
- Visual bug: Incomplete lyrics on iPods (just in MM interface)
- Adjust default video conversion rules / supported formats for default Android profile
- Multi-artists values fail to sync to MMA when SD card is read-only for MMA
- Sending non-library tracks to iPod fails with latest build
- iOS7: For some users Playcount is synced incorrectly from iPhone to PC
- USB Sync: volume leveling fails after clean install
- Duplicate Titles fail to sync to Apple devices
- Rating doesn't sync back from iPhone for some users
- iPod Nano: Episode description isn't shown in the iPod after sync
- Files can be synced with wrong extension
- Adjust default supported video profiles for iPhone 5
- Show Art Browser: Albums with large number of tracks can crash MMW