MediaMonkey 18.104.22.1684 RC4
MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
4599 Added sort by Album Artist for Auto-playlists
4592 Fixed Burning audio CDs can hang on some VBR MP3 files
4594 Fixed Statistics Report generates overflow error on a newly scanned database
4596 Fixed Send to sends incorrect tracks when used in undocked Now Playing window
4595 Fixed FLAC tracks with incorrectly formatted replay gain info aren't scanned
4600 Fixed Subscribing to Podcast can trigger SQL error (regression)
4602 Fixed Remove playing track in Now Playing view triggers track deletion dialog
4593 Fixed Right-Click context menu is missing Shortcut descriptor for 'Remove'
4590 Optimized Podcast download process: save direct to podcast folder
3024 Updated to Eurekalog 6.0.13