* WAV: support of file with a buggy RIFF header.
* Matroska: detection of segment size of zero (compatibility risks e.g. Windows 10 Media Player does not play such file).
* MXF: detection of some incoherences between header and footer.
* MXF: display of Locked information.
* N19/STL: support of 48/50/60 fps content.
* N19/STL: display of time code of first frame.
* AC-3: bit depth.
* MPEG Video: CBR bitrate mode information based on vbv_delay.
* DXW: support of fake time code attribute.
* Teletext in MPEG-TS: CodecID, format (classic teletext or subtitle), video delay were sometimes not displayed.
* PDF: fixed crash with some files with full analysis set.
* BMP height is negative.
* Several minor fixes.