Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
* Changed some of the terminology used in scan results and scan logs to make them clearer
* Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances
* Each language name is now listed in its native tongue rather than being translated to make switching languages easier
* Blank window is no longer observed flashing on screen during startup and shut down of system when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in the tray on Windows Vista and newer operating systems
# Issues Fixed
* Several crashes and BSOD issues fixed with rootkit scanning
* Scan speed improved with rootkit scanning enabled under some circumstances
* Rootkit scans should no longer hang indefinitely under certain conditions
* Compatibility issues with certain VPN client software fixed
* Protection no longer fails to start after upgrade under some circumstances when self-protection is active prior to upgrading
* Entire General Settings tab now responds to clicks correctly
* Several issues with Access Policy restrictions not restricting access as they should
* Editing the Access Policy password no longer results in restricted areas of the software being inaccessible when the correct password is entered
* Access Policy feature now functions when Bitdefender Total Security is installed
* Manual scan of individual files and folders using context menu scan feature in Explorer no longer results in the scan failing to run under certain circumstances
* Green checkmark status is no longer indicated when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is unable to reach update servers when attempting to update
* Text is no longer cutoff in the UI on Windows XP or when the 'Classic' theme is used on Windows 7
* Scan time is now reflected accurately at the end of a scan
* Quarantined objects remain listed correctly in Limited User Accounts when restoration of an object fails due to lack of permissions
* Some words in UI which were not translated into non-English languages now are when those languages are selected
* Driver left behind during uninstallation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now removed as it should be when the product is uninstalled