Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
# New Features:
- Implemented comprehensive API's for controlling settings and configuration for Business customers
- Added ability to import/export settings for Business customers
- "Exit" option now removed from the tray when 'limitedusermode' is enabled for Business customers
- Future versions will be able to upgrade without requiring a reboot after installation
- Protection module now controllable for the entire machine instead of being limited to individual user accounts
- Filesystem Blocking and Website Blocking can be enabled or disabled separately via the Protection tab
- Protection logs now show when malicious file execution blocking is enabled or disabled
- Realtime protection may now be cleanly terminated via the 'Exit' option in the tray without leaving any running processes
- Japanese language support added
- Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be even more effective against the latest threats
- Realtime protection now starts much faster on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Eliminated performance issues caused by database updates and Ignore List manipulation on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Pop-ups for threats detected by realtime protection cannot be minimized
- All registry settings are now stored under HKLM
# Issues Fixed:
- Saving logs to custom locations after scans now works correctly
- Context menu setting is now honored correctly after performing a program upgrade
- Users who have previously completed the trial will not be prompted to start the trial upon upgrade or reinstallation
- Dates and times of items listed in the Quarantine are now displayed correctly