- Full supports creating/opening/editing/extracting/burning UIF file format which is a compressed/encrypted CD/DVD file format.
- Can directly make UIF image from CD/DVD
- Can mount ISO NRG BIN/CUE MDS/MDF CCD/IMG UIF as virtual CD/DVD.
- Can compress ISO/CUE/NRG/MDS/CCD/CIF image into UIF file format.
- Can create password-protected UIF file format.
- Supports shell integration so that you can create/open/extract/mount CD/DVD image by context-menu of
- Add option to set burning buffer size. (For build 229)
- Add option to enable or disable Shell integration. (For build 229)
- Add option to set temporary directory. (For build 229)
- Add mp3 encoding options. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on opening mds/mdf file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on extracting .dmg file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on making UIF image from CD/DVD.
- Fixed bug on opening NRG files.
- Improves on burning CD/DVD image on-the-fly.
- Improves CD/DVD image file processing engine (optimize for speed and space).