Macrium Reflect 5.1.5856
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Compatibility with Tablet PCs using 32 Bit UEFI boot
- Reflect now supports Windows PE restoring on 32 bit UEFI boot PCs such as the Lenovo Tablet 2 series.
* Warning message in log for incomplete backup sets
- When creating an Incremental backup a warning message is now written to the log file if the backup set doesn't have all files in the backup target folder.
* Spin up delay
- If the backup target folder cannot be located when running a backup then an automatic delay of 5 seconds is initiated before retrying to allow for disks spinning up from sleep.
# Bug fixes:
* UEFI CD boot problem
- If the 'Prompt for key press option..' was enabled when creating a UEFI booting CD then this could cause the CD not to be loaded when booting. This is a generic problem with UEFI booting media and the option is no-longer available in the rescue wizard.
* Clone failure when expanding an XP partition
- A disk clone could fail to complete if an XP partition is resized larger. This has been resolved.
* Failure email not sent
- If an incremental or differential backup failed with the message 'Failed to load image file' then failure emails may not be sent. This has been resolved
* File and Folder backup mounting issue
- File and Folder backups could fail to mount in Windows Explorer if the backup file is located on a mapped network share. This has been resolved
* Program error
- Reflect could raise a program error if a scheduled incremental backup references an xml file that has been delete or renamed. This has been resolved.
* Alternative locations issue
- When using 'Alternative locations' for backup target rotations a Full backup may be created when a Differential or Incremental was expected. This has been resolved.