Macrium Reflect 5.1.5529
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Backup 'Pause' button
- A new 'Pause' button has been added to the backup dialog. This will suspend the backup and all disk activity.
* Verify single file
- The 'Verify' option in Macrium Reflect now has a check box to verify only the incremental or differential image selected. This increases the verification speed if the previous files in the backup set have already been verified.
* Improved Incremental and Differential image logic
- The logic for determining which file system clusters to include for Incremental and differential images has been optimized.
# Bug fixes:
* Boot menu driver loading
- On some systems the boot menu could fail to load drivers for Windows PE. If this has been a problem then step through the rescue media wizard to the final page and press 'Cancel'. This should resolve the problem