Macrium Reflect 5.2.6551
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Cancel confirmation on Clone and Restore
- A confirmation dialog has been added to prevent accidental cancelling of Clone and Restore operations.
* Volume label added to the USB drop down when building rescue media
- To aide detection of the correct USB media when building a bootable USB stick the Volume label of the drive has been added to the selection box.
# Bug Fixes:
* UEFI boot problem when shrinking a GPT partition.
- Some customers have reported that when restoring and shrinking a UEFI booting system that the message "0x0000225 \winload.efi is missing". This has been resolved.
> If this issue affects you then please create fresh Windows PE rescue media after updating.
* Windows 8.1 Event error for ReflectService.exe
- The event "The description for Event ID 2 from source ReflectService cannot be found" was incorrectly posted to the Windows Event log in Windows 8.1. This has been resolved.