LibreOffice 3.6.4 RC 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
- Crash cutting or dragging block
- FILEOPEN Word 97-2003 DOC structure as exported by apple pages is not recognized
- Crash on Command-D on Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
- EDITING: Calculate formula: Delete or Backspace to empty a refecenced cell, do not result in updating
- EDITING: Calculate formula: DEl or BS to empty a cell with a formula, does not result in updating a formula referencing that cell
- UI: Column Headers not updated after modification to formula mode 'Excel R1C1'
- CONFIGURATION: Deactivated Extensions become active
- FILEOPEN: CRASH when FILEOPEN .xlsx
- cutting lines causes Calc freeze
- calculated cells not updating when deleting the underlying cell's content