LibreOffice 3.5.0 Beta 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* "*.*" is not "all files"
* another missing null pointer check in multilinebar
* avoid pointless const_cast, use getConstArray in all cases.
* basic function VAL produces bad result
* cherry pick fix
* collection of problems causing loss of ole2 previews
* correctly handle empty paragraphs in slideshow animation
* deleting sheets should adjust drawing object pages as well.
* don't hide images in menus
* don't set document modified for copy and select all
* fix (bad hyphenation of French words with hyphen and apostrophe)
* fix - don't loop infinitely when using Apple Remote
* fix RTF export of date field
* fix RTF import of images with invalid crop data
* fix RTF import of implicit horizontal table cell merges
* fix RTF import of vertically merged table cells
* fix crash in DomainMapper_Impl::SetFieldFFData
* fix crash when play particular presentation with sound
* fix for - prevent invalid shape text indices.
* fix for Wrong position in Extension Mgr
* fix for double hyphens
* fix hyphenation attributes:
* fix slideshow text animations
* get external references to work with AND and OR.
* header/Footer,Page Break: fix bad test for printing mode
* hopefully correct automatic calculation of y-axis scale.
* importing extLst of drawings in diagrams.
* make the data validation popup more reliable.
* missing icons in Index Design dialog
* missing pointer check in new multiline input code
* oDF export: fix layout grid invalid ODF
* overlapped controls
* pack *.default files, too
* rHEL-4 buildbox doesn't have FT_Library_SetLcdFilter
* rTF: update layout (if present) before export
* refresh the layout after inserting a picture
* reintroduce fo:margin-* on top of fo:margin for backward compat
* related: fix parsing of the \cf RTF token
* related: header styles contain content like document body
* remove Tahoma from the Hebrew font list (except the UI list)
* resolved - Date formatting in Spreadsheet is inconsistent
* return earlier from ScInterpreter::GetDBParams on error
* revert "aw084: Added code to mimic old behaviour and call user layout link when empty paragraph is rendered"
* safer protection check... why using the layout for this?
* search for index entries in the whole document, not only the body
* shrink the first column in the open dialog, remove unused flags
* skip filtered cells during auto-fill.
* sw: temp selection print doc:
* tools container rework regression fix
* update readme