LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* automatically rotate chart labels (if overlapping).
* DOCX import: parse group shapes in oox only
* fix cell border line properties
* PPTX Export - background image fit to slide.
* [PPTX] Flip gradient fill as well.
* Docs don't mention that time format using  is needed to show hours non-modulo 24
* Crash when previewing the Pgtextje.ttf font in the font list
* UI: Under Style and Formatting, clicking Apply always resets to initial tab
* changing zoom in Writer makes the display jump to wrong page
* Missing Circles and Ovals toolbar.
* FILESAVE as .RTF will show subscript and superscript with normal font height instead of reduced height
* Large UserInstallation's user/extensions/bundled/ tree
* [Notes] Weird interaction of notes/comments with undo. Insert/Comment is grayed out.
* Unable to localize key names
* CRASH: segfault while closing an Impress file
* add calc functions IFERROR and IFNA as in ODFF1.2
* : Calc sorts columns incorrectly
* First character before ranged comment cannot be edited or removed
* Localization problem for GoogleDocs extension
* FILESAVE in different path structure destroys relative hyperlinks
* Introspection on Anchor of TextTable crashes LO
* Controls in dialog Data > Sort invisible after starting
* VIEWING: In Libreoffice 4.0 Beta1, Writer fail to find other fonts for displaying unicode characters.
* Paste Special cells "As RTF" from Calc immediately undone
* FILESAVE: Creating a new document version no longer working
* CRASH with option - general - USE DIALOG BOX Libo if folder contains a file with Pipe car.
* Options->Writing Aids doesn't list the available bundled language modules
* FILEOPEN: Reload no longer refreshes external links in 4.0
* documents that crash Libreoffice Calc master from 18.12.2012
* EDITING: copy and paste of CHART from Calc looses Y values
* UI: program crash/file recovery dialog looks unfinished
* FORMATTING: Condition type dropdown box is too small
* FORMATTING: IconSet not working correctly
* Terms necessary for the translate are not available
* paragraph styles line spacing does not stick when also specifying non-zero left and right margins
* FORMATTING: conditional formats can easily be created without a specified range (especially iconset)
* FILEOPEN: Crash when trying to open attachment
* Button not localized
* [CRASH] FILEOPEN : master document with linked template modified
* Extension upgrade fails with error "Cannot create folder"
* FILEOPEN: RTF-filter; Addition of empty paragraphs in table’s cells
* Copy and paste chart fails if the source sheet does not have the default name
* duplicated sections
* PIVOTTABLE refreshing with date group field crashes
* resizing sort dialog breaks scollbar and disables all entries
* Crash on opening Properties from print dialog second time
* site link is wrong
* Styles only used in CONDITIONAL FORMATTING not copied with sheet to new document
* Double scrollbar for special characters dialog
* EDITING: Copy 4 or more slides then crash
* [PERSONAS] Artifacts left when personas run out of content
* Some buttons in Basic dialog needs localization
* [Personas] No image behind toolbars
* FORMATTING: Thai number shown as Arabic numerals
* Writer and Fax wizards do not work
* Mail merge setting test stopped working
* FILESAVE: table lost borders after save as DOCX
* FILEOPEN: .xlsx: function TDIST not recognized
* FILEOPEN: .ods: error values in array formula result not preserved when cached
* Crash using the new conditional formatting option "Icon set" (part II)
* Windows installer visibly escapes double quotes
* RTF: Inserting RTF into footnote fails
* Default dictionary set for Russian
* Russian spellcheck extensions has incorrect version number.
* Default dictionaries set for Spanish UI
* Default dictionaries set for Catalan UI
* "Bright Blue" Template: Footer is duplicated
* Broken mirrored page layout
* SwFmtAnchor::SetAnchor assert on loading a given document
* FILEOPEN: Lost all text in particular file (regression)
* FORMATTING: cells don't remember center line data bars
* EDITING: Cannot use formula with user-defined function
* Spelling error — Heigth
* remove ui string and help content regarding usage of Java Mail for Mail Merge
* After using first time the dictionary wizard stops working
* make SDK to an optional officemodule
* [abrt] libreoffice-writer-188.8.131.52-2.fc15: SwCrsrShell::GetCrsr: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/swriter.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)