LibreOffice 3.6.3 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed
* Bad processing hyperlink with anchor in DOCX
* UI: Option 'Range contains column headings' ignored
* Macros: sorting range in calc in 3.6 puts nulls ahead of filled in rows
* Sort lists in Calc not shown and adding a second custom defined list, deletes a privious defined custom list
* EDITING: Cell used in a formula is considered non-empty
* FILTER: Autofilter incorrect if filtered cells are referenced in formulas
* REGRESSION Crash when subtotals calculated for "none" with cell selected outside subtotal range
* Tools Options Colors Edit - Hex - any value forces grey
* FILESAVE: crash when i have delete rows
* German OK and Cancel buttons show ~
* libreoffice 3.5 calc documents with more than 256 sheets are not supported
* Incorrect translation of the german printing window