LibreOffice 4.1.3 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* Template:CID nOfs <= nPersistPtrAnz
* Template:CID initialize buffer
* Template:CID initialize buffer
* Template:CID mem leak
* Template:CID clip word 2 pap bounds
* 0 width or height in //v:shape[@style] produces weird results
* DOCX import: fix auto para spacing without compat option
* Impress disregards Master Slide setting of text area
* EDITING YEARFRAC function returns incorrect results for some dates
* Comments in Writer: UI: Cursor does not move to new line
* FILESAVE: Password corrupted/lost on save as openoffice 1.0 format
* 10x speedup of saving a new entry to a large autocorrect replacement table
* Mac OSX Installer background images offset on OSX 10.7.x and later
* Numbers with percent signs not detected as numbers in French
* unreadable text used during installation on Windows XP
* FILEOPEN: Import problem: Word docx document with multi-page table
* Copy Paste from Impress break Writer's Heading Styles (Heading 1, Heading 2, etc)
* UI: The color line tool (toolbar "Line and Filling ") is not updated
* uno.py Importing bindings causes python to crash.
* Missing picture in Germanophone OLH under index certificate
* Rtf files don't look right
* Autocorrect entries with formatting cannot be added
* Other: Color Setting Preview Mismatched
* Cannot import or read imported tiff images
* EDITING:[Regression] Page Break is Inserted Unintentionally
* Diacritics problem with Graphite fonts
* FILESAVE: Style Font name incompatible with older versions
* FILEOPEN: 8 page word document only displays page one
* DOCX embedded Math OLE mangled on WIndows
* ODF import: counter (like "1") added to picture names
* Highlighter icon doesn't change color if no text is selected
* Copying data from Base-table to Calc by drag and drop without registered database impossible
* REPORTBUILDER: Wrong order by-clause generated by reportbuilder
* crash when "My Macros/Standard" empty on closing last document the Basic IDE was using, and then giving IDE window the focus
* PRINTING: Print dialog with GTK have an empty and no name tab
* Copy paste from impress to writer broken [Miklos Vajna]
* EDITING: Hitting DEL not only deletes the Cell content, but also removes formatting
* Base .ODB projects are not being picked up on Windows 7 "Recent Items" listing, nor showing as Jump List items for the LO Base launcher
* ImportError().with_traceback doesn't exists in Python2
* Impress crashes using the sidebar
* Crash exporting to pdf with IFAOGrec Unicode font
* AtkListener::disposing(): delay notification
* writer crash at SwPostItMgr::GetSidebarWidth (this=this@entry=0x0, bPx=bPx@entry=true)
* Saved password-protected SXW files cannot be opened again
* Libreoffice crashes at start - Segfault