LibreOffice 4.1.1 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* Slide appears quite garbled when imported from PPTX
* initial MCE support in writerfilter ooxml tokenizer
* VML import: don't anchor shapes TO_PAGE
* OOXML: docx export - text box in docx file is missing in MSO after exported by LibreOffice from doc.
* followup fix for exported xlsx causes errors for mso2007
* table of Illustration has hyperlinks by default like TOC
* Complex Hyperlinks broken in PDF export
* lines created in report builder are not shown in report
* LibreOffice's support of the "recent documents" feature of the Windows 7 Start menu broken
* Inserts a blank page at the end of all RTF documents
* Make "Hyperlink" available in the Illustration index
* RTL UI: Horizontal scrollbar in navigator window is broken
* UI: Vertical scroll bar cannot be properly dragged under Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8
* Adapt UNO services to new-style
* A Calc macro fails when arguments refer to other files, (works in OOO v3.2)
* FILEOPEN: LO cannot open more than one file at a time from Mac Finder
* ACCESSIBILITY: VoiceOver does not follow keyboard focus
* RTF IMPORT: Wrong text alignment in table cells: left instead of center
* Tablecontrol's first cell not activated when TABing into the control
* Text frame lost when saved as OpenXML (.docx)
* PRINTING: Lines around fontwork not smooth
* Macros: macros allways disabled in files created from templates when working via Templatemanager: File > New > Template
* FILESAVE as .docx (MSO2007): paragraph background pictures lost when reopen
* Crash when copying a special =OFFSET() to a new spreadsheet
* UI: Some fields don't fit into Options dialog
* Cell (range) name lost after FILESAVE after other sheet has been deleted
* UI: Horizontal scrollbar area isn't displayed when resizing while sheet is RTL and gtk integration is present
* [EDITING] Inserting field "Page Count" leads into endless "Selection Change Event"
* Huge text boxes
* EDITING: Query Wizard produces sql error in conditions
* FILEOPEN RTF General I/O error when opening OCR-generated file
* FILESAVE: Sheet Protection removed from XLSX after saving & reopening file
* [FILEOPEN] LO 4.1 beta1: missing libsqlite3.so prevents encrypted files from loading
* UI the dialog Tools > Autocorrect has extreme width when large texts are marked/used for replacing
* FILEOPEN RTF Don't/slow open rtf files, when Record Changes is activated
* EDITING: rotated images damaged when width%16>0
* uno.py Importing bindings causes python to crash.
* UI: Saving document as RTF result in text 'Use Rich Text Format Format'
* unnecessary space for buttons in scrollbars
* i18n: change locale data [hr-HR]
* LibreOffice 410rc1 start time regression vs. 3.6.6/4.0.4
* Another problem with RTF IMPORT loosing table column widths
* VIEWING: Cursor displaced in Web Layout when misspelled text is highlighted
* RTF: RTF bullets and numbering - bad export
* EDITING: Special spaces aren’t displayed correctly
* BASIC Clipboard API has lost functionality
* Fontwork not anti-aliased and with irritating rendering artifacts on >200% zoom
* Other: Macro controlled Python Mailmerge broken
* Other: com.sun.star.awt.DisplayAccess removed without alternative
* widget Arrow(plus?) for More options in dialog Search and Replace does not take focus with short cut, nor reacts on SPACE to unfold
* patch 2.7 / line-ending issue
* LibreLogo: hexadecimal arguments
* Editing master-pages is broken
* presentation -still- on the wrong screen ...
* Install README outdated
* embedded Fonts renders strangely on first load
* FILEOPEN: Heading style replaced by Title style with FR (and other) UI
* Spreadsheet Reads Any Number of Spaces in Cell as a Single Space
* >700% performance regression vs. 4.0 when opening ODS files
* UI: the AutoText icon on the Insert toolbar has no more arrow to choose AutoText
* VIEWING REPORTBUILDER: TIMESTAMP incorrectly displayed, (2 days behind)
* EDITING: No autocalculation of a cell referenced to a cell, if a column was inserted before
* EDITING: Timefield is limited automatically to max. 00:00:01
* FILEOPEN General input/output error for particular xls file
* Copying an email address and pasting it in a plain text editor shows U+0001 instead of the email address, also when referring the cell in a formula expression
* languagepack install fails when spotlight is disabled
* EDITING: PostgreSQL - SDBC Autovalue isn't shown and isn't refreshed any more
* [FILEOPEN] ODT import with huge number of styles very slow
* UI: "Character Spacing" drop down menu in sidebar closes on release of left click
* --without-java build segfault in database wizard
* FILEOPEN rtf: Visualization - TABLE VIEWING destroyed
* Button to open more options in Search & replace dialog is too small, its label isn’t clickable
* JDBC: time part of timestamp read as 00:00:00
* LO 4.1: Files in .deb packages are not owned by root:root
* Paragraph style dialog height problems
* Crash when color grid is minimized
* EDITING: Properties in Fields of a Form chaotically "sorted"
* TABLE: Crash when renaming table in autoFormat dialog
* Element Dock: Subset icon missing in Set Operation section
* EDITING: copied and pasted cells containing formulas are not recalculated
* Can't access methods of ScriptProvider from VB
* Manage Names dialog won't show the ranges of named ranges when dialog is shown
* EDITING: rotating a picture after cropping it produces an error
* Saving to ODS loses text formatting.
* [DATALOSS] when basic, but not dialog, library loaded, save "forgets" to save the dialogs
* curves in wmf picture show additional crossing lines with small and normal Zoom
* [abrt] libreoffice-core-220.127.116.11-5.fc18: writerfilter::dmapper::ListDef::GetPropertyValues: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
* [abrt] libreoffice-core-18.104.22.168-5.fc18: get: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
* Exporting a odg to jpg or tiff generates error
* LibreOffice Base attempts to load a wrong class driver to connect to formerly MySQL databases (now MariaDB)
* [abrt] libreoffice-core-22.214.171.124-2.fc19: lcl_RemoveLineBreaks: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)