LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC 3
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
* Charts are not visible after save
* No personal data imported (or moved) during install from /3 User Profile
* EDITING: copy and paste of CHART from Calc looses Y values
* Charts are moved between sheets when saving a spreadsheet created with 3.6
* automatic row height does not work after import
* Buttons disappeared in calc
* [LOCALIZATION] Personas Dialog shows pt-PT strings in pt-BR locale.
* EDITING: Missing comma in particular PDF file (regression)
* FILEOPEN: Inherited currency format not retained through close and open
* Python 3 loads utf-8 encoded files as CP-1252 encoded files
* Double click on page style name in Styles and Formatting does not work
* CONFIGURATION: Wrong Version info 4.0 .0.2
* FILESAVE: .xlsx: new functions (AVERAGEIF,AVERAGEIFS,COUNTIFS,SUMIFS,IFERROR,IFNA) lead to warning in Excel 2013, and IFNA is not accepted
* sdremote - deadlock ...
* Crash when starting wizard if icons set has been changed
* UI: program crash dialog looks unfinished
* Clear screen during Logo program execution can crash LibreOffice