LibreOffice 4.0.0 RC 1
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
# Bugs fixed:
- fix DOCX import of last empty header/footer para char props
- sw: add TabOverMargin compat mode
- Thai text in some UI elements will be displayed overlapped on Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Incorrect Viewing of Thai characters after certain characters
- changing zoom in Writer makes the display jump to wrong page
- Basic IDE UI: Changed language of strings not immediately displayed in dialog form
- FILEOPEN - broken layout of rtf document
- postition of imported chart/shapes from xlsx is bad
- FORMATTING: Autoformat empty rows causes app to crash
- FILEOPEN document with Punjabi Font will CRASH
- PPT EXPORT: Tabulators are displaced after exporting to PPT format
- FILEOPEN .doc/.docx (MSO2007) Bullet lists show wrong bullet symbols MacOS X
- Shortcut names are not localized on Linux
- crash when running "shell()" with a non-existent program
- error in saving empty footnote in RTF format
- Unable to localize key names
- EDITING: Input in a timestamp-field only with completed date-input possible
- TABLE: Date Number Formatting ISO 8601 with wrong number recognition result, Day becomes Year, Day always 1
- Pictures not rendered and text missing when rendering RTF document
- VIEWING of particular DRAW OLE object incomplete, pixel picture in it is missing
- Calc IMPORT: crash during opening of xlsx document [backtrace with symbols attached
- Resuming after (OS) crash wil not allow new document while a document titled "Untitled 1" is open.
- EDITING: Calculate formula: DEl or BS to empty a cell with a formula, does not result in updating a formula referencing that cell
- EDITING: freeze when drag-and-drop from Calc input line to anywhere on OSX when BetterTouchTool option "window snapping" is active
- switching between sheets with different directionality hides the + button for new sheet
- EDITING: Custom shape becomes text field or disappears when editing text or color from saved file
- Launching .vbs before LibO causes error "Unknown option: -Embedding" and command line help appears
- FILEOPEN XLS: Severe performance regressions in LO compared to Open Office
- FILEOPEN: TABLES from particular RTF file imported as plain text
- FORMATTING Page style Default has Page layout 'Mirrored' as default - also for existing documents
- formula mangled when FILEOPEN particular .RTF
- EDITING: duration for copy or deletion of 1 sheet depends on number of sheets with CONDITIONAL FORMATTING in document.
- PIVOTTABLE does not keep date format and crash while grouping
- Writer table functions are not calculated before printing
- RTF FILEOPEN import result 2 pages (1 page in LO 3.4)
- FILESAVE as ppt and pps (MSO97): rejected by MSO with warning message
- FORMATTING: Cell rendering differs from version 126.96.36.199
- BASIC's HEX Command since V3.6.1 (when bug 42492 fix was applied) now returns lower case "a" to "f" characters
- weakref / lifecycle nightmare on calc draw shape load
- Macros: OnPrint Event
- Install fails if .NET Framework 4.0 (Client) is not present
- Extension CT2N crashes on function Input (from File)
- Fatal error during startup (migration of legacy .zip extension fails)
- FORMATTING: Conditional formatting 'Date is Next...' does not work in case of change of year
- "Send Feedback..." URL invalid in other languages then English
- CRASH when FILEOPEN particular .docx (MSO2007)
- print current page macro has different behaviour in 4.0 beta
- CRASH when I click on FORMATS in advanced option of search dialog box.
- documents that crash Libreoffice Calc master from 18.12.2012
- Invalid ODF 1.2: " tag name "text:p""
- word-count horrible slowness
- FORMATTING: DataBars More options dialogue has incorrect 'bar colours' heading
- [Writer] Options in Position tab of paragraph style not distributed equally over available space
- Remove accelerators of "~Change Case" from Undo/Redo dropdown list
- KeyID in UI do not match Pootle's
- CONDITIONAL FORMATTING lost after sheet has been copied to new document
- CRASH when edit CONDITIONAL FORMATTING
- VIEWING: mysql-database and table names not correct, SQL-error when opening table
- "enable macro recording" status lost at restart
- "Ctrl+P". print dialog not shown. prints file directly
- FORMATTING: conditional formatting have weird result
- FILEOPEN .xlsx: "IF" condition not calculated
- FILEOPEN: type information of formula error results lost in cached results
- make sure the column index is valid
- limit the number of imported digits
- crash in pdf export with large transparent bitmaps
- don't overflow column number during import
- form text field with text type "multi-line with formatting" is printed enlarged
- [abrt] libreoffice-core-188.8.131.52-7.fc17: dereference NULL pSwView in SwXTextDocument::getRendererCount
- libreoffice Impress constantly crashes