LibreOffice 3.5.3 RC 2
LibreOffice is the free power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you're weighing the alternatives.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams?
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is a simple equation editor that lets you lay-out and display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation.
* fix find toolbar X error handling
* add unit test for Converter::convertDouble
* border paint ordering:
* default to Office 2007/2010 filter for ooxml export
* duplicated characters in PDF import
* fix RTF import of special unicode characters
* getConversionFactor: add inch as source unit
* ignore corrupted items in Recent Documents
* paint borders in SwFlyFrm::Paint:
* resolved update sheet-local named expressions correctly
* switch units in Converter::convertDouble