The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters.
In December 2008 KMPlayer was bought by Pandora.tv, and continues to be made available as freeware.
- Update Open Album Art.
- 3D Video subtitle handling added.
- Supports MKV File's WEBM format.
- EVR's subtitle handling method changed.
- Modified AAC audio codec.
- Modified RTMP address fishing bug (http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20928)
- Modified http streaming bug (http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20798)
- Modified ending bug when replaying the internet stream download
- Modified the immediate application of Video Setting(always on top/when running/base)