K-Lite Codec Pack Full 3.20
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
- It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
- All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to install just those components that you really want.
- The customization abilities go beyond the component level. Some components are able to handle multiple formats. You can specify exactly which components should handle which formats. The pack can thus be fully tweaked to your own specific needs and preferences.
- Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
- It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
- It does not contain any bad, buggy or unstable codecs.
With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
* Updated ffdshow to revision 1282
* Updated x264 to revision 606
* Removed WMV9VCM
* Removed Indeo 3, ffdshow will now be used instead
* Updated AC3Filter to version 1.45b
* Replaced AC3ACM with AC3Filter.ACM
* Added Haali shell extension
* Removed Orban AAC parser. DC-Bass Source is used instead
* Updated Codec Tweak Tool
* Improved support for MPEG TS
* Automatic Speaker configuration based on Windows audio settings
* Minor changes