K-Lite Codec Pack Full 10.00
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
- It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
- All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to install just those components that you really want.
- The customization abilities go beyond the component level. Some components are able to handle multiple formats. You can specify exactly which components should handle which formats. The pack can thus be fully tweaked to your own specific needs and preferences.
- Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys.
- It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
- It does not contain any bad, buggy or unstable codecs.
With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
- Now contains both 32-bit and 64-bit codecs!
- Updated MPC-HC to version 126.96.36.19970
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.58.2-31-g59e9b3b
- Updated ffdshow to version 1.3.4523
- Updated madVR to version 0.86.11
- Updated xy-VSFilter to version 188.8.131.52
- Updated GraphStudioNext to version 0.6.1.267
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 5.7.0
- updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.64
- Updated Icaros to version 2.2.3b1
- Icaros: improved thumbnailing speed
- MPC-HC: improved support for HTTP/RTP/RTSP/MMS/RTMP streams