# New Features:
- Refined application icons (thanks to Victor Andreyenkov).
- Added option 'UUID' in the 'Find' dialog (to search in UUIDs of entries).
- Added option 'Delete attachments' in the 'Mass Modify' dialog.
- Key provider plugin API: added support for a direct key flag that instructs KeePass to use a key provided by the plugin as-is, i.e. without hashing it using SHA-256.
- Added workaround for Windows XP non-client metrics bug.
- The installer now prevents running the installer while it is already running.
- All KeePass program binaries are now dual signed using SHA-1 and SHA-256.
- Quick searches (toolbar) now also search in UUIDs of entries.
- Improved icon recoloring.
- The password generator based on a character set now ensures that the generated password is Spr-invariant.
- Password generator based on a pattern: when a Spr-variant password is generated, a confirmation dialog for accepting this password is displayed.
- KeePass is now compiled with Windows Vista definitions (but still also runs on older Windows systems).
- Added support for compiling KeePass with Visual Studio 2015.
- Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.60.0.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- The main window is now updated immediately after closing the 'Mass Modify' dialog.