Kaspersky Anti-Virus  18.104.22.1681
1. Support for Windows XP 64-bit has been added (except for the pro-active protection module and plug-ins for MS Outlook and Outlook Express mail clients).
2. File Anti-Virus
- "Scan mode" setting
- Schedule for pausing the scan and file anti-virus tasks on events "application start up/exit"
- Resolving the username and the name of the computer from which the access to infected files is attempted
3. On-Demand Scan Tasks
- The ability to configure operation in the "Scan for Active Infections" using the "Disinfect active infections" setting
- All lists have been revised to include the ability to edit components (scan task objects, exclusion masks, PDM paths, etc.)
- The settings for controlling the system load depending on external tasks running has been added to all scan tasks
- Quarantine storage scan object has been added
- The start-up objects scan scope has been extended for 64-bit versions of Windows OS
4. Proactive protection
- Detection of a number of keyloggers types has been added
- Windows Task Manager protection against malicious dll (that are often used by rootkit software) has been added
- The ability to perform updates from the Administration Server has been added
- An update copying (updating from shared folder) task has been added for all types of updates (updates of the database, application modules, etc.)
6. General properties
- An option has been added to scan data transmitted via secure connections (SSL) using E-Mail Anti-Virus and Web Anti-virus.
- The ability to use the system environment variables when specifying objects to be scanned, scan exclusions, Anti-Hacker rules and proactive
protection module has been added
- The ability to register any types of events in the Windows events log has been added (including the ability to select the type of log - system or user log)
- Utility for product protection against failures has been revamped: all processes of the product "monitor" each other and automatically restart closed processes
- The product's command line interface has been revised