Java Runtime Environment 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)
# Contains Olson time zone data version 2013d.
# This update release contains several enhancements and changes including the following:
* Java Mission Control (JMC)
- Java Mission Control (JMC) is a commercial feature available for java users with a commercial License. Includes the first release of Java Mission Control (JMC) that is bundled with the Hotspot JVM.
- Includes JavaFX
* New Features and Changes
- Retina Display support on Mac OS X
- Deployment Rule Set
- Option to disable the "JRE out of date" warning
- New Security Warnings for Unsigned and Self-Signed Applications
- Local Applets return NULL for DocumentBase
- JAXP Security Improvements
- Default x.509 Certificates Have Longer Key Length
# Bug Fixes
- Aborting the update after clicking "Update" on the "Java is insecure" warning message forwards all applets to java.com/download.
- Expired (but otherwise valid) certificate are not blocked at VeryHigh Security Level.