iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
- Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins.
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items.
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2.
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance