iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it's an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 32-bit version.
* Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
* Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
* Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
* Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
* Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
* Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library