IsoBuster 2.3 Beta
IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all.
No accumulated cost if you need more than one type media supported. IsoBuster is a highly specialized yet easy to use optical media data recovery tool. It supports all optical disc formats and all common optical disc file-systems. Start up IsoBuster, Insert a disc, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present.
This way you get easy access, just like Windows Explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
* Support for DVD-VR (show different recordings)
* Support for DVD-VFR discs. Auto-detect the IFO / VOB / BUP file-sets
* Support for the DVD+VR standard on DVD-R/W discs
* Support for DVD+VR 2.0
* DVD+VR Title of recording shown (if available)
* DVD-VR Title of recording shown (if available)
* DVD+VR TimeStamp parsed and shown
* DVD+VR "ULEAD SYSTEMS" workarounds (2.0 without proper Video start address / 2.0 without version byte set)
* Show GMT Offset when date-time is known for an IFO file object
* Auto-recognition support for 2056 byte / block image files
* Added IsoBuster path to DOS box PATH variable
* SectorView via the command line
* Open / Close via the command line
* Set install exe's file-version
* Remember size of ListView Columns
* Display address of Metadata file in UDF properties window
* Improved Time and Date display in ListView. Take User-set variations in acount when present.
* Various smaller improvements.
* Fix for UNC file-paths (and other protocols) when passed via the command line