InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
* Fixed bug causing desktop icons to disappear on Windows 7.
* Fixed bug causing InfraRecorder to crash when opening the burn dialog on systems with no recorder(s) present.
* Added support for burning files from UNC paths.
* Various other bug fixes.
* Increased maximum FIFO buffer size from 128 MiB to 800 MiB.
* Added context menu to explorer tree view.
* InfraRecorder will now flash on the task bar when an operation has completed.
* Added French translation of help file.