Hamachi 220.127.116.11 Beta
LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
* Changed how Hamachi operates when it is running as a system
service. Starting with this version Hamachi's window is now
displayed in a separate process, which communicates with
Hamachi service behind the scenes.
This change resolves all issues with accessing Hamachi GUI
from Remote Desktop as well as other 'non-console' Terminal
Services sessions. See this thread for the description of
an original problem -
Hamachi now also includes an access control mechanism, which
can be used to restrict GUI access to specific Windows accounts.
See Preferences/System/Manage Service for details -
Lastly, reverting Hamachi back to running as an application
now automatically restarts it after the service is shutdown
* Modified tunneling engine to use TTL of 128 for bulk VPN traffic.
* Modified built-in proxy to accept larger URLs.
* Modified the appearance of Premium indicator in Hamachi window.
It has been moved from the bottom of the window (the 'swoosh'
thingy) to the window caption (the 'star' icon).