LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there's an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
Advantages of LogMeIn Hamachi:
- LAN over the Internet - Arrange multiple computers into their own secure network, just as if they were connected by a physical cable.
- Files and Network Drives - Access critical files and network drives.
- Zero-configuration - Works without having to adjust a firewall or router.
- Security - Industry leading encryption and authentication.
- Cost Effective - Free for non-commercial use.
# This release of the Hamachi client for Windows fixes a number of bugs, including the following:
- Hamachi ui.exe will no longer use excessive CPU resources when the Hamachi service is set to start manually
- The notification dialog no longer hides other dialogs
- The link in the notification regarding network capacity now properly communicates the ID of the network that needs to be upgraded