gSOAP Toolkit 2.8.22
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
The gSOAP toolkit is an extensive suite of portable C and C++ software to develop XML Web services with powerful type-safe XML data bindings. The easy to use XML auto-serialization allows you to directly integrate XML data in C and C++ (C++11 compatible) applications. It includes WSDL/XSD schema binding and auto-coding tools, stub/skeleton compiler, Web servers (with SSL), integrated XML processing with schema validation, fast MIME/MTOM streaming, SOAP and REST (.NET WCF compatible), WS-* protocols (WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-ReliableMessaging, etc), XML-RPC and JSON serialization.
Key features include:
- XML data binding tools for C and C++ (and C++11).
- XML schema to C/C++ type binding means XML and C/C++ data is always type safe.
- XML streaming auto-serialization of C/C++ data (with optional use of DOM).
- XML-RPC from/to JSON from/to C/C++ conversion (also in streaming mode).
- No need to alter C/C++ types for serialization (declare type as 'volatile').
- WSDL 1.1/2.0, XSD 1.0/1.1 SOAP 1.1/1.2 compliant.
- REST HTTP(S) 1.0/1.1 operations (GET,PUT,POST etc) for XML, JSON, etc.
- Send and receive XML over sockets, file FD, and C++ streams.
- WS-I Basic Profile 1.0a, 1.1, and 1.2 compliant.
- W3C schema patterns for data binding full test pattern coverage.
- RSS 0.91, 0.92, 2.0 XML support.
- MIME and MTOM attachment support (also in streaming mode).
- WS-Security XML authentication, signatures, encryption (also in streaming mode).
- WS-Policy 1.2, 1.5 and WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 compliant.
- WS-Addressing 2003/03, 2004/03, 2005/03 compliant.
- WS-ReliableMessaging 1.0 and 1.1 compliant.
- Proxy and proxy authentication support.
- CGI and FastCGI support.
gSOAP Toolkit is very accessible and utilizes cross-platform development. It can be used to develop C/C++ server and client web service apps. The suite manages to simplify the overall use of XML.