Want to create or send a screenshot? Get Greenshot! It’s a Windows screenshot utility that makes capturing and sending screenshots easy. It allows to capture either the entire screen, a region or a selected window via menu or keyboard shortcuts. Screenshots can be send to a file, printer, email or the Windows clipboard. The tool has functions for annotation, and obfuscation and highlighting of parts of the image. Some of the options that can be configured in the preferences include output path, image format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and filename pattern.
# Bugs resolved:
* Changed the behavior of creating filenames for Imgur to be configurable, default will be the date/time.
* removed device names for capture fullscreen submenu in multi-monitor setups, which sometimes delivered inconsistent results or even garbage characters. Sticking to descriptive text like "bottom left", which is more useful anyway.
* Ini-file reading is now done without locking the file, this should help a bit in cases where other applications have this file open.
* Found that Greenshot uses a wrong URL format on the clipboard, this fix might solve some issues
* Bug: When capturing client windows on a DWM enabled system (Vista & Windows 7) with "auto" set, sometimes the capture had a blurred/transparent effect.
* dark background for textbox input when editing bright-colored text
* destinations with subdestinations can now be clicked to invoke the "main" subdestination
* Updates for Swedish translation and help, new Swedish translations for plugins and installer
* Improvements for German translation and help
* Fixed typo in French translation