Want to create or send a screenshot? Get Greenshot! It’s a Windows screenshot utility that makes capturing and sending screenshots easy. It allows to capture either the entire screen, a region or a selected window via menu or keyboard shortcuts. Screenshots can be send to a file, printer, email or the Windows clipboard. The tool has functions for annotation, and obfuscation and highlighting of parts of the image. Some of the options that can be configured in the preferences include output path, image format (JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP) and filename pattern.
# Bugs resolved
* Changed the settings GUI to clearly show that the interactive Window capture mode doesn't use the windows capture mode settings.
* export to Microsoft Word always goes to the last active Word instance.
* Greenshot looses configuration settings. (At least we hope this is resolved)
* export to Microsoft Excel isn't stored in file, which results in a "red cross" when opening on a different or MUCH later on the same computer.
* EntryPointNotFoundException when using higlight area or blur
* Exception in the editor when using multiple destination, among which the editor, and a picker (e.g. Word) is shown.
* Not reported: Canceling Imgur authorization or upload caused an NullPointerReference
* Added EXIF orientation support when copying images from the clipboard
* Feature #596: Added commandline option "/inidirectory " to specify the location of the greenshot.ini, this can e.g. be used for multi-profiles...
* Removed reading the greenshot.ini if it was changed manually outside of Greenshot while it is running, this should increase stability. People should now exit Greenshot before modifying this file manually.
* Printouts are now rotated counter-clockwise instead of clockwise, for most people this should be preferable