Google Chrome 21.0.1180.89
What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
# This build fixes the following issues:
- Several Pepper Flash fixes
- Microphone issues with tinychat.com
- devtools regression with "save as" of edited source
- mini ninjas shaders fails
- page randomly turns red/green gradient boxes
# Security fixes:
- Out-of-bounds read in line breaking.
- Bad cast with run-ins.
- Browser crash with SPDY.
- Race condition with workers and XHR.
- Avoid stale buffer in URL loading. Credit to Fermin Serna of the Google Security Team.
- Lower severity memory management issues in XPath. Credit to Nicolas Gregoire.
- Bad cast in XSL transforms.
- XSS in SSL interstitial.