Gladinet Cloud Desktop 4.0.871
Gladinet Cloud Desktop mounts cloud storage as local folders. Users can access their cloud files in Windows Explorer. Supported storage includes Amazon S3, AT&T Synaptic, Box.net, EMC Atmos onLine, FTP, Google Docs and Picasa, Google Storage for Developer, Mezeo, Nirvanix, OpenStack, Peer1 CloudOne, Rackspace Cloud Files, WebDav, Windows Azure Storage, and more. Once the storage is mounted as local folders, users can setup backup tasks in Gladinet, to simultaneously backup multiple local folders to a redundant arrary of cloud storage. For example, users can backup a local folder on drive C and another on drive D to an FTP server, Amazon S3 and WebDav server in a single task. Users can also setup Google Docs backup task, to backup documents in Google Docs to other cloud storage directly.
- Access cloud storage like a local drive.
- Backup files, folders and email to any cloud storage service.
- Sync data across multiple computers using any cloud storage.
- Secure your cloud storage with military grade encryption.
* Support Google Drive
- There are two new mount links, which replace old ‘Google Docs’ and ‘Google Apps for Business’ accounts.
* Google Drive and Google Docs:
- You can mount regular Google Docs, and Google Drive upgraded from the regular Google Docs account. Use it for free Google Apps too.
* Google Drive and Google Apps for Business:
- It is for Google Apps for Business users only, who paid $50 for Google Apps account. And Google Drive upgrade from the account.
- For Google Drive and Google Apps for Business account, the mount no longer requires the user name and password. Instead, it requires an authorization code from Google, to allow Gladinet to connect to it.