If you've ever waited forever for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off mid-way through a download, or maybe you just can't keep track of your ever-growing downloads, then FlashGet is for you.
FlashGet can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously, for an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%. This, coupled with FlashGet's powerful and easy-to-use management features, helps you take control of your downloads like never before.
FlashGet key features include:
- Optimizes use of system resources so it doesn't slow down your system.
- Automatically scans downloaded files.
- 100% free, no ad-ware, spyware, or malware.
- Increases download speed and stability.
- Supports HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, eMule and other torrent protocols.
- Powerful files management feature.
Want faster downloads and easier management of downloaded files? Then you need FlashGet.
New Feature for V1.82.1001
- Beautify dropzone
- New icons
- Re-arrange the main menu
- Add TAB display in graph/log window
- Modify some text on main window
- Optimize the Option Interface
- Add user customized startup
- Add download proceeding graph display
- Automatically switch file unit according to its size
- Remove the graph speed display on tool bar
- Disable the popup window after download job finishes
- Disable the customized double click on single job
- Press F1 to get online help
- Remove 'search' and 'paste url' in menu
Bug fixed list for V1.81.1002
- Remove Saving Recent Database
- Remove the FlashGet toolbar to IE