What Is the FileHippo Safety Guarantee?
- Security fixes can be found here.
- Java applets sometimes caused text input to become unresponsive
- Mac OS X only - after installing the latest Java release from Apple, Firefox may crash when closing a tab with a Java applet installed
- Some users may experience a crash when moving bookmarks
- Silverlight video may not play on some Macintosh hardware
- Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default
- The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported
- New <bdi> element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
- We've added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector