FileZilla 3 Beta 7
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- New optionspage to change layout of file and directory panes
- Loading of predefined Sitemanager entries from fzdefaults.xml
- UTF-8 support for STP, merged in upstream changes from PuTTY.
- Ascii file FTP transfers should now work properly on non-Windows systems
- Fix SFTP transfers of filenames containing the following characters: [ ] \ * ?
- lots of small bugfixes and performance improvements